(1) Introduction – This disclaimer governs your use of www.shoplfa.com; by using www.shoplfa.com, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Licence to Use Website – You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from www.shoplfa.com (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from www.shoplfa.com in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / non commercial purposes)
(b) You must not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit www.shoplfa.com or material on www.shoplfa.com for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(3) Limitations of Liability – The information on www.shoplfa.com is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on www.shoplfa.com is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that www.shoplfa.com remains available or that the material on www.shoplfa.com is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with www.shoplfa.com, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(4) Forum Posting / Comments – You must not use www.shoplfa.com in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to www.shoplfa.com or impairment of the availability or accessibility of www.shoplfa.com. You must not use www.shoplfa.com in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use www.shoplfa.com for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use www.shoplfa.com to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. You must not use www.shoplfa.com to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via www.shoplfa.com must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime[; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon www.shoplfa.com. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to www.shoplfa.com, or commencing legal proceedings against you. In respect of all material that you post onwww.shoplfa.com, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(5) Third party websites – The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
(6) Variation – We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(7) Entire agreement – This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of www.shoplfa.com, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(8) Law and Jurisdiction – This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with India law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
(9) Our Contact Details – You can contact us by Email.